verwarming, isolatie, huiselijk energieverbruik

Moderator: Moderators

hanskraayeveld

Re: Update bouw houtkachel

Bericht door hanskraayeveld »

Mijn berekening in jouw excel geval levert dit op:

58.2 - 47.1 = 11.1

11.1 * 1.164 = 12.92 wattuur

kW = (KILOwattuurvandeliter * 3600) / pulstijd.

kW = (0.01292 * 3600) / 3.367 = 13.81407781407781 kW

Klopt aardig toch??
ready to burn

Bericht door ready to burn »

Hans, dank voor de duidelijke uitleg !
Ik was even op het verkeerde been gezet omdat je schreef dat:
hanskraayeveld schreef: De pulstijd heb jij eigenlijk niks aan.
Daardoor ging ik er vanuit dat je de pulsetijd niet had opgenomen in de berekening.
Maar we berekenen eigenlijk hetzelfde, op een iets andere manier.
hanskraayeveld

Ik ga binnenkort wat aanpassingen doorvoeren.
De pulstijdOUT gaat dan weg. Ik kijk of ik dan de pulstijdIN ervoor terug zet.
Daar heb je namelijk meer aan.
Ook wil ik kijken of ik een grafiek kan maken op de arduino.
Het lastige is dat ik deze wil laten bewegen als een soort lopende tekst.
Voor de rest wil ik nog een uitlaattempsensor koppelen en eventueel nog een lambda.
Maar dat is misschien iets te voorbarig.
Het is allemaal een heel gevogel.
Mijn vrouw, tuin en werk vragen ook nog aandacht :D
ready to burn

Misschien nog wel even grappig om te vertellen.

Ik ben een paar jaar geleden ook aan`t stoeien geweest om om het vermogen en rendement te bepalen van een warmtewisselaar en de kachel.
Met een iets andere insteek.
Ik ben aan de gang gegaan met 2 rookgas temp. sensoren en een CO2 meting.
1 temp. sensor VOOR de warmtewisselaar en 1 temp. sensor NA de warmtewisselaar.

Vervolgens gaan meten en alles in excel gezet en berekend met dezelfde formule die een Testo ook gebruikt.

Het grootste probleem was het bepalen van de belasting.
Na invoer van hout brand dit immers over een bepaalde tijd op. Ik heb wat gegoocheld met een gemiddelde, om enigszins de werkelijkheid te benaderen.

Zo kon ik ook mooi simuleren. Daaruit bleek al snel dat het in mij geval niet rendabel was nog een wisselaar achter de kachel te maken. ( Nog geen 2kW)

De wisselaar is er dus nooit gekomen, maar de sheet heb ik nog wel.
Bijlagen
meting warmtewisselaar (Custom).jpg
holtere

Bericht door holtere »

Ah, kijk, mooi..Er zijn er meer die druk zijn met meten 8)
Waarom meet je CO2 (Testo meet CO) en hoe kom je aan de meetgegevens van een Testo?

Vanmorgen weer een poging gedaan met de nieuwe pomp ertussen met een Heimeier mengventiel 40-70 graden instelbaar.
Kacheltje nèt warm en toen geladen met 4,5 kilo hout, lekker knorren!
Aan het eind van de test bleef de watertemperatuur maar oplopen en zelfs ruim boven de ingestelde meng/retourtemperatuur...was da nou?
Bleek de buffertemp al zo hoog door het stoken en de zonnecollectoren dat de kachel opgewarmd werd :lol:
Geloof nooit dat ik die meting nog voor elkaar krijg voor de zomer :fff
ready to burn

holtere schreef: Waarom meet je CO2 (Testo meet CO)?
Daar heb je wel gelijk in. Testo meet CO en O2 en berekent CO2 aan de hand van het zuurstof percentage.
Het maakt dus eigenlijk niet uit of je O2 of CO2 als uitgangspunt neemt

Ik ben voor CO2 gegaan omdat die makelijker in mijn sheet paste.

Dat is overigens de formule van Siegert, om het rendement te bepalen:

Code: Selecteer alles

Given the temperature of and percentage of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the exiting flue gas, the, moderately accurate, Siegert's formula gives the efficiency from:						
100 - ( (MeanFlueTemp ºC - MeanRoomTemp ºC) x (A1 / CO2%) )						
 (Where A1 is: Anthracite=0.683, Coke=0.290, Bituminous Coal=0.672, Lignite=1, Peat=0.7, Dry Wood=0.650)						

The heat output in kW is then calculated from:						
(Efficiency x Potential heat in kW x Fuel burned in kg) / Burn time in hours						
holtere schreef: hoe kom je aan de meetgegevens van een Testo?
Die hebben ze gelukkig gewoon in de manual staan :D Testo vanaf bladzijde 22
Skrukke

Bericht door Skrukke »

Hello Holtere,
This is a realy nice oven you have made here, i realy like it.
It seems like it is so clean burning that you almost do not need to clean it at all.
Now that you have used it with the turbolaters for a while, how often do you need to clean it before your smoke temperatur starts to rise?
How well is your vermiculate plate above the riser holding? Could it be possible to use stainless steel pipe instead there? Does annyone know the temperatur on top of the riser in a 150mm system?

The reason i ask is that i live on the edge of the "polar ice flake", we have plenty of Birch and Pine for wood. Today we use a Jøtul clean burning stove, but the smoke temp is 2-300 degres, maybe more if you realy load it. My house is well insulated, so although its -35 celsius outside i still only need around 6 kwh to keep it nice and toasty inside. 80sq.m 2 floors.
I would love to make one like yours for my floor heating which i have innstalled, but not yet started to use. It will heat against 2000 liter.
I see that alot of the last discussion is how efficient your stove is, they may say what they want, one thing for sure, if you heat with wood, and you have a clean burn, and the smoke is 60-90 celsius, you have a verry efficent stove, almost all the heat stay in the house, one way or the other.

Once more, a realy nice stove you have made.
holtere

Bericht door holtere »

This is a realy nice oven you have made here, i realy like it.
It seems like it is so clean burning that you almost do not need to clean it at all.
Now that you have used it with the turbolaters for a while, how often do you need to clean it before your smoke temperatur starts to rise?
How well is your vermiculate plate above the riser holding? Could it be possible to use stainless steel pipe instead there? Does annyone know the temperatur on top of the riser in a 150mm system?
Thanks for the compliment 8)
Yes, Peter's design of the rocket works really well! I've cleaned the heatexchanger last week for the first time this winter (four months of firing). The chimney-temps were about 90 degrees at max but the draft of the chimney became too weak. We only used pine and spruce until now. Beach or birch should be much better even!
Temperatures above the riser can reach up to 900 degrees according to Peter but the vermiculite holds fine. But, the top of the stove couldn't do without a propper lining of insulation! The steel won't last a season!
The effort of measuring we did in the last part of this thread is nice to do but the outcome depends too much on the rest of the system that is tied up to your stove.
The reason i ask is that i live on the edge of the "polar ice flake"
Just curious...can you be a little more accurate? Is it the top of Nova Zembla?
If you start designing or building do post your plans here, I'll do my best to give some advice!
hanskraayeveld

Ben wel benieuwd of je de arduino nog hebt draaien.
Heb inmiddels een nieuwere versie, dus bij interesse...
Ik kan je zo de programmacode mailen...
Skrukke

Bericht door Skrukke »

Thank you Holtere for your quick reply.
Location is North Norway, 3 km from the Russian border. If you google my Woonplaats 69.55 30.10 you will se my location as closely as i deared to put it on net. :lol:

4 months of heating, and first cleaning, this sounds like something i have been looking for.
I have heard from others who heat whit wood in boilers that you normaly have to clean them weekly if you want them to preform the best.
And yes i have some plans for building one BRS, it will be something like a side winder 150mm. If im not all wrong just the refractory for the burnchamber and riser will be arround 100kg, i gues. Then i will need some more to lead the heat over to the heat exhangers to, (as stainless steel wont do the job).
Im not to shure if i want to use some perlite mixed in to reduse the weight. normaly when we first make a fire it will run for hours here. Gues it would be a good idea to use some glass fiber strains to strenghten the refractory whit. How much pr. 25 kg im mot shure about.
Heat exchangers, i have 2 x 1 meter 200mm pipes and lots of old waterboilers from 2-600 liters, all ss (stainless steel) 2 mm thick. Only need 45-50 mm ss pipe, i have calculated a litle, inside each 200mm it will be room for 8 x 50mm ss pipes, that should give me a heat exhanger which i may presurise a litle, 0,5-1 bar. By leading the smoke bouth innside 8 x 50mm and outside the 200mm pipes it should give me a surface area arround 3.5 sqm. My only consern is that there will not be so much water in these 2 exhangers, total volume is only 30 liter for the whole stove, would need good flow on the ladomat pump then. :fff

I have made some few drawings, but i dont know how to post them in here, gues i need to make my own tread if i start building it.

Have alsoe tryed to find some vermiculite boards and something like super wool localy, but when i ask they do not know what i want, have newer heard of it. So i gues it will be refractory and 5 cm stone wool for insulating the thing. Or order it by ebay. Pricy shiping though.
holtere

Bericht door holtere »

Location is North Norway, 3 km from the Russian border. If you google my Woonplaats 69.55 30.10 you will se my location as closely as i deared to put it on net. :lol:
I'd like to go fishing with you 8)
Good idea to make your own thread. Adding images is nothing compared to rocketscience :mrgreen:
About your plans some remarks:
Our stove only gives 2-4 kW to our room so that is not much!
Hundred kg weight for a stove is not much. Temps will go up and down too much.
Use a lot of tubes with plenty of surface and your chimneytemps wil be the same as your outgoing water. The more overcapacity you have the longer the period between cleaning jobs.
A batchrocket is a turboheater and our's is 125m mm2. It can give 30 kW in one hour. Your heat-exchanger has to deal with that so it must be big with enough space between the tubes and lots of water going in and out!
Pressure helps a lot to get higher temps in your boiler but safety is important to! I prefer open systems!
holtere

Bericht door holtere »

Ben wel benieuwd of je de arduino nog hebt draaien.
Heb inmiddels een nieuwere versie, dus bij interesse...
Ik kan je zo de programmacode mailen...
Hoi Hans,
Nee, ik doe er eigenlijk niets mee op dit moment.
In de zomer ga ik wat buffercapaciteit uitbreiden met een kleine buffer met een warmtewisselaar i.p.v. de platenwisselaar op thermosifon. Dan weer verder aankijken wat het doet.
Voorlopig gebruiken we 1 kuub gas per maand en das al mooi :fff
Plaats reactie